When creating an android application that will be used to hold a lot of data, of course, it requires us to choose what database is suitable to be integrated into the app.
Several databases can be used for android applications, including SQLite, MySQL, Firebase, and others. Now here we will discuss more fully. What is Firebase?
When using the Firebase service, later developers can focus on developing their application without having to be too complicated to deal with backend issues.
In 2011 Firebase was founded by Andrew Lee and James Tamplin under the company name Envolve. A Realtime database is one of the products they first developed.
Google considers this service very good and potential so that in 2014, they finally acquired Firebase.
Google introduced Firebase in 2016, precisely in May at the annual Google I / O event. Firebase services continue to be developed by Google and are currently quite widely used for various types of applications for Android, iOS, and even the web. Okay, to this point, do you understand what Firebase is?
Firebase Service in Aplikasi Sbobet Asla
In the past, Firebase only provided a service trial, but now we can use and use Firebase services for free. Certainly, with certain limitations. Aplikasi Sbobet Asla also use this service as notification features to their member whenever there is an update on their gambling profile such as, credit, bet results, bonus new member and football league matches.
Firebase has quite many features that we can use to develop applications, both Android, iOS, Web, and others. These features include:
When developing the application for the first time and want to use Firebase, we can use several features as below, namely:
- Authentication: Now, most apps want to know the user’s identity so that later applications can store user data securely in the cloud and provide the same personal experience on each user’s device. This feature provides a backend service with an SDK that is easy and ready to use to authenticate users to your application. So by using this feature, we can make login using Gmail, facebook, twitter, and others.
- Hosting: Firebase Hosting is a classy web content hosting service for application developers. We can implement web applications and present static or dynamic content to the global CDN quickly with just one command.
- Cloud Storage: This feature is made for application developers who want to store and display user-generated content such as images and videos.
After the application is stable and wants to grow users or continue to the business system, we can use features to grow from firebase, including:
- In-App Messaging: This feature helps maintain active users of applications that we have published by sending messages. For example, we can send messages so that users watch videos, buy goods, and others.
- Google Analytics: This feature is a free and unlimited solution for analyzing our application. Firebase itself has provided up to 500 events and unlimited reporting. By using this feature, we can understand how the user’s behavior in detail so we can make decisions to market applications optimally.
- A / B Testing: This feature serves to help developers optimize the application experience by making it easy to run, analyze, and also measure product experiments in marketing. Here we can test UI changes, features, and interactive campaigns.
- Cloud Messaging: This feature, also called Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), is a feature that functions for cross-platform messaging that enables us to send messages reliably and without a single fee.
- Remote Config: This feature is a cloud service that we can use to change the behavior and appearance of applications without having users download application updates.
- 2.2 Stability
To stabilize our applications that already use Firebase services, we can also use the features below, including:
- Crashlytics: This feature can report minor damage and work in realtime to help developers track, prioritize, and fix problems with applications that have been made. By using this feature, we can save time-solving problems.
- Performance Monitoring: With this feature, we can get reports about how well the performance of the Android or iOS applications that we have made.
- Test Lab: This feature is used for testing cloud-based applications. With just one operation, we can test apps on various devices and device configurations.